Don't be afraid to message me suggesting some tips.
If you are interested in helping me out fill out THIS then submit it to me
So this is the secret menu at starbucks, you just ask for it using the name.
French Press: Starbucks will brew any of the coffee they sell in a French Press.
Green Eye: Three shots of espresso. (Note: At some Starbucks it’s called a Blue Eye.)
Dirty Chai: A Chai latte (hot or iced) with a shot of espresso. Two shots makes it a “Double Dirty” or “Extra Dirty” Chai.
Zebra Mocha: Sometimes called a “Penguin Mocha,” a “Marble Mocha,” or a “Black and White Mocha,” this drink mixes the white chocolate mocha with the regular mocha. Adding raspberry flavor makes it a “Red Tux” Mocha.
Chocolate Dalmatian: A White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips sprinkled in.
Cake Batter Frappuccino: Originally vanilla and almond syrup added to a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino. Since almond syrup is largely unavailable, some recommend subbing in hazelnut syrup and white mocha.
Captain Crunch/Crunch Berry Frappuccino: A combination of hazelnut syrup (though some folks contend it should be toffee nut) with a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino.
Triple C’s: Cinnamon Dolce Latte with caramel syrup and chocolate mocha syrup.
"Short" Drink: The Tall drink’s smaller, less expensive younger brother.
Widow Maker: Half iced black tea, half iced black coffee.
Super Cream Frappuccino: Ask for a “Super Cream” version of your Frappuccino and you’ll get half a cup of whipped cream blended in.
Affogato-Style Frappuccino: Order any Frappuccino “affogato-style” and you’ll get a shot of hot espresso on top of instead of it being blended in.
Biscotti Frappuccino: You have to have to buy a package of biscotti cookies separately and ask your barista to blend them into your Frappe.
Reader-Suggested Secret Menu Drinks
Samoa Frappuccio: Mocha coconut Frappuccino with caramel drizzle.
Thin Mint Frappuccino: Tazo Green Tea Crème Frappuccino blended with chocolate syrup and java chips.
Snickers Frappuccino: Java Chip Frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut and a caramel drizzle.
Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with vanilla and hazelnut syrups, whipped cream, and a whole banana.
Apple Juice Orange Blossom: Tazo Orange Blossom Tea steeped in steamed apple juice (with no water).
Grasshopper Frappuccino: Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and peppermint syrup.
The Dirty Hippy: Dirty Chai Tea Latte with soy milk instead of regular milk.
Marble Mocha Macchiato: White mocha on the bottom with no whip, shot on the top and mocha drizzle.
Cookies & Cream Frappuccino: A White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and a dash of peppermint syrup.
Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino and cinnamon dolce syrup.
Bootleg Brulée: Add two shots to a white mocha, toffee nut syrup, and caramel drizzle.
Check out my personal blog: http://bonit-a.tumblr.com
Blueberry Maple Oatmeal Smoothie (makes two smoothies)
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 cup liquid (I usually use milk, but juices like apple juice also work well.)
- Mix the rolled oats and yogurt together and let sit in fridge over night
- Pour everything in a food processor, process it, and serve!
This is extremely healthy for you, and it also tastes delicious!
WHAT YOU NEED:
-Beeswax(i know most people jsut dont go around buying beeswax,but it actually isnt hard to find:D)
-Purified water(meaning no tap)
-Essential oil of your choice(or some perfume but i prefer you use thte oil)OPTIONAL
-Olive oil or any good oil
-Vitamin E capsules(you can probably find these in your parents’ bathroom cabinet lol)
o1: Put 2 cups of purified water into a kitchen blender.
o2: Add oil.
Use an eye dropper to measure out the essential oil and put it in the blender with the purified water. Its up to your own discretion as to how strong you want the
fragrance to be.
o3: Place 2 tablespoons of beeswax and 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter into 1-1/2 cups of olive oil or any good cooking oil…(peanut,vegetable,etc)
o4: Add a vitamin E capsule. You may add as much vitamin E as you desire. Just sorta slit the capsule open on the tip with the tip of a knife or small needle.
o5: Warm the mixture by placing in a microwave until it is melted, no more than three minutes. Take care not to overheat the mixture.
o6: Turn on the blender and slowly add the oil mixture to the purified water.(with the top on,people!There should be a little opening at the top of every blender
so you can do thigns like this)
o7: Store the lotion that has fragrance in a glass jar. An old mason jar can work well for this and add a small spoon to use with the lotion. This lotion is a great
gift idea and very affordable to make. Mix some up and give it to all your friends and family:)
This was requested.
First of all, if you want to get a flat stomach don’t go off and starve yourself.
Drink LOTS and LOTS of water. Randomly be drinking water, also drink lots of water before you have a meal, and after a meal. This will help your stomach full before you start eating. But don’t over drink water cause that’s bad for you.
O2*: SMALL SNACKS:
Eat about 4-5 small and healthy snacks during the day. This will help keep you full.
O3* : ABS:
Do lots of ab workouts. This will help bring those abs up and help even out you belly a little more. I say do this A LOT. You can simply do sit-ups that’s what I do. Randomly take 5 mins off while doing your homework or when you’re online and do some ab workout.
O4* : CARDIO:
you also have to do some cardio. Go out and do some jogging. You can even run around your house or your backyard!
O5* : SUGAR:
I know this is really typical, but don’t eat a lot of sugars. Sugars will quickly turn into fats if you don’t burn them down afterwords.
O6* : SLEEPING:
Don’t eat 3-4 before you go to bed. If you do all the food you ate will turn into fat.
O7* : EATING SIZE:
You can try eating food the size of your fist. That’s how big your stomach is, but when you eat more and more your stomach will stretch and then your belly will stick out more. If you do eat the size of your fist try eating that size every hour or 2.
O8* : CLOTHES:
Don’t wear tight pants or else you’ll get your stomach to kind of have a bump, this happen to me :( . But wear tight shirts. Wearing tight shirts will give you the idea of having to suck in your stomach. When you suck in your stomach you’re practically working out your abs all day long.
O9* : LIQUID DIET:
If you want to get a flat stomach fast try a liquid diet. In a liquid diet drink only smoothies, water, soups. You get the point. But this is only if you need to get it quick for a special day/party. This diet shouldn’t be used for a very long time.
I hope this helps you guys. I did try this a while ago and I lost 6 pounds in a week.
But then I got back to eating fast food and gained it all back. :p
Don’t forget to give yourselves a day off your diet routine 3-4 days a month.
Thank you! we work hard on it! xx
So this got requested so this is gonna be on many ways to make friends here on tumblr.
1* POST: you can make a post saying something like “I want to be your friend talk to me!” kind of telling everyone of your followers that you are looking for a friend and maybe a couple of people will take the time to message you and maybe you guys will become friends. I did this once and I made about 2 friends by doing this.
2* MESSAGE: simply message people. message them a nice message something like “hi i’m ____” and if you think thats a bit awkward then you can try saying something like this “hi i’m _____ and i’ve been wanting to make some friends online and i was wondering if we could be friends” I know it sounds too blah, but it works you can straight out tell others that you want to be their friends
3* GROUP: so on tumblr people have been creating ‘groups’ where a person creates a private blog and invites people into them to have a little place to talk with others and stuff. So you can try to get into one of these, or maybe create a new group yourself.
If you don’t know how to create a group all you have to do is go on the side bar then on the top where your blog name is click on the little arrow then click create new blog give it a title, a url, and if you want it to be a private blog then check the little box then create a password for it. Now that the blog is created on the sidebar of the blog click on members. Then messge people if they would like to be a part of your group, get their email and place it in the ‘invite’ bar and then give them the link that pops out so they can join! Then you guys can start talking there!
How to keep the friends.
1* Continue talking with them continuously.
2* don’t randomly ask if they want to do a promo with you because thats kind of rude and ruins the whole mood of being friends
3* If you run out of what to say just simply say ‘so what are you up to?’ and then a conversation will probably star off there
4* tell the person that you’re about to go offline if you are going to go offline.
So this isn’t fully finished, but i’ll finish it later
DIY Ombre necklace from Pistachio Shells
So I found this necklace idea on blogspot and tried it out, it works great and is so pretty! I’ve worn mine a few times and love it. Good way to use up the shells too!
• Pistachio shells (I used 34)
• Small piece of thin cardboard
• Glue gun or tacky glue
• Acrylic paint
• Mod Podge or some sort of finishing glue
• Jump rings and lobster clasp
• Needle nose pliers
• Cut the cardboard into a semi-circle to serve as the base of the necklace.
• Attach jump rings to the corners of the cardboard and attach the chain.
• Paint pistachio shells the colors of your choice. To create lighter shades of any color, simply add white paint until you have your desired shade. Let dry and add 2-3 additional coats so that the shell is completely covered.
• Once dry, add a thin coat of decoupage medium to seal in the paint and add shine.
• Let dry and start gluing the shells onto the cardboard, starting with the bottom layer and working your way in.
So I’ve been watching this show Cake Boss and they make these amazing cannolis and I live no where near New Jersey so I’ll probably never try them. So I decided to look up a recipe.
- MAKING SHELL||
- 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons of cold butter
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil
01. Combine flour, granulated sugar and lemon peel in medium bowl. Cut in butter with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Beat egg in small bowl, add to flour mixture.
02. Stir with a fork to form a ball. Divide dough in half; Shape into two 1-inch thick square pieces. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
03. Heat 1-1/2 inches oil in large saucepan to 325°F. Working with 1 piece of dough at a time, roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/16-inch thickness. Cut dough into 9 or 10 (4X3-inch) rectangles.
04. Wrap each rectangle around greased metal cannoli form or uncooked cannelloni pasta shell. Brush one edge of rectangle lightly with water; overlap with other edge and press firmly to seal.
05. Fry, 2 or 3 cannoli pastry shells at a time, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove with tongs; drain on paper towels.
06. Cool until easy to handle. Carefully remove fried pastries from cannoli forms or pasta shells; cool completely. Repeat with remaining piece of dough.
2. MAKING FILLING ||
O1; INGREDIENTS ||
- 4 cups (32 ounces) of ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of diced candied orange peel, minced
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- Additional powdered sugar
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate finely chopped
O2; CREATING ||
01. Beat cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar and cinnamon; Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
02. Add candied orange peel and lemon peel to cheese mixture, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
03. To assemble, spoon cheese filling into pastry bag fitted with large plain tip. Pipe about 1/4 cup filling into each reserved cannoli pastry shell.
* Do not fill Cannoli Pastry Shells ahead of time or shells will become soggy. *
04. Roll Cannoli Pastries in additional powdered sugar to coat. Dip ends of pastries into chocolate. Arrange pastries on serving plate.
I hope you guys try this out!
— credit to tlc.com —
Hi so these are just suggestions on what you can do to help your eyelashes grow longer.
O1; Don’t rub your eyes : I know this is common sense, but when you rub your eyes eyelashes fall off.
O2; Vaseline : If you apply Vaseline on your eyelashes you eyelashes will grow thicker and longer. Apply it before you go to sleep then sleep with it on. I do this, and I’ve been doing this for about 6 months and they are getting longer.
O3; Hair Conditioner : What you can do is apply a little hair conditioner on your lashes then leave it on for about 1 minute, then remove.
O4; Olive Oil // petroleum jelly : You can apply these on your eyelashes and sleep with this just like the Vaseline.
O5; Vitamin E : Apply Vitamin E with an old mascara brush. Be sure to wash off any old mascara on the brush. And to keep on cleaning your brushes.
O6; Brush your eyelashes regularly.
O7; Don’t curl your eyelashes a lot: When you curl them a lot your eyelashes sometimes tear off. And even more if you curl after you applied mascara.
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this, and try some of this stuff out!
thank you! we work hard on it! -K xx